CRC Services, LLC has opportunities for Vocational Rehabilitation Consultants to join our team. CRC Services, LLC offers services nationally, providing timely vocational rehabilitation expert witness services to insurance carriers and law firms representing both sides of the bar in disputed matters requiring answers to a litigants PRE- and POST- employability, wage earning capacity, vocational rehabilitation potential and vocational rehabilitation life care plans.
CRC Services, LLC also performs vocational case management, vocational evaluations of insured’s collecting or denied Long-Term Disability benefits, transition services to school-aged youth, job placement services to adults, career and vocational consulting services to the general public and vocational assessments to the veteran community appealing his/her Total Disability Individual Unemployability (TDIU) claim.
We are seeking qualified candidates to assist in our Veteran Services Department. This individual will conduct vocational assessments and prepare opinion reports on behalf of veterans seeking TDIU benefits; assessing his/her ability to secure and sustain substantially gainful employment owing to his/her service-connected disabilities. Vocational Assessments include a detailed review and synopsis of medical evidence, an interview with the veteran (telephonic or virtual), and a written vocational analysis
detailing the foundations for vocational opinions.
- Master’s Degree in Vocational Rehabilitation or related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in public or private Vocational Rehabilitation
- Minimum of 2 years job placement experience
- Active CRC or related credentials
Special Skill Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in forensic report writing preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of the D.O.T., O*Net, and other vocational rehabilitation resources
Interested Applicants should submit resumes to: Tricia Muth at email@example.com